Decker Chiropractic Walk-in-Care is a modern facility known for its range of Chiropractic techniques and other services.
We utilize manual adjustment techniques as well as state-of-the-art non-manual techniques such as Activator and Arthro-Stim to help you achieve pain relief and reach your health care goals. Dr. Decker is a Fellow in the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture and is currently working on his Diplomate status with the international Academy of Medical Acupunture.
- On-Premise X-Ray Facility
- Insight Millennium Computerized Examination (Surface EMG; Thermal Scan; Algometry-Pain Mapping; Range of Motion Testing ; Pulse Wave Profiler to assess autonomic nervous system function (balance between sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system).
(see first visit)
- Computerized Electro Meridian Imaging to assess acupuncture meridian balance.
- Acupuncture (Needle and non-needle techniques)
- Disc Decompression Therapy
- Nutritional and Weight Loss Counseling (We prescribe Quality Whole Food Supplements)
- Cold Therapy Laser Treatment for Pain
- On-Site Physical Therapy, Exercise and Rehabilitation Training
- Sports Physicals
- Health Stat Exam to Assess Risk For 21 Different Disease Processes
- Neck Pillows, Back Supports, Extremity Supports (Ankle, Wrist, Knee, etc.)
- Optimal Health Solutions
- Myofasial (Muscle) Release
Decker Chiropractic provides Lunch and Learn workshop programs. Lunch and Learn workshops are an interactive, informative way for your employees to learn and maintain a healthy, physical body and mental attitude. Our purpose is to provide quality wellness education to your employees by offering an outstanding company wellness education program. Below are a few relevant topics that we provide:
- Preventing Work Place Injuries
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Stress Management
- Treating ADHD Naturally
- Office Ergonomics
CALL FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF THE CLASSES WE OFFER! (913)829-5111